It’s Friday which is the best day of the week. It contains all the excitement and anticipation of a weekend where any number of fun things could happen. I am grateful for many things. Here are just a few that I am extra grateful for today:
1. Pine Cove. Camp is one of my very favorite places in the world and I get to visit it this weekend! I can’t wait to see some of my very favorite people!
2. Toni Lynn. God has been gracious enough to surround me with people in my life who support me, love me and believe in me. Toni is one of my biggest fans and God continually uses her in my life to remind me that He loves me.
Last night she made her first ever pillow case using a sowing machine with no pattern and absolutely no experience. It was pretty impressive and this picture makes my heart really happy.
3. New Life. I know several people in my life, whom I love dearly, who are expecting little babes! New life is always a gift but it’s extra exciting when people you adore become mothers and fathers. I’m excited to celebrate one of these new lives this weekend!
4. Funny coworkers. I recently started a new job and I work with some really great people, many of them I’ve known for several years. It’s so fun to work with people you went to college with. Many of my coworkers also fall on the more sarcastic side which I think is great. I love working in a place where I get to laugh a lot.
5. Jean Friday. No explanation needed.